Technology training & apple support
TUITION & DEVICE HELP:
Our patient trainers who all once were "onetoone" trainers at Apple, talk non-techy language to help you get the most amount of enjoyment from your devices.
Set-up: We are happy to help set up your technology, no job is too big or too small.
There’s no such thing as a silly question: We can work through a list of questions you may have accumulated or help you as and when they come up.
Got a job in mind: We can facilitate working on your project. This could be making a home movie, or getting your spreadsheets in order. Just let us know and we’ll provide the best trainer.
Need inspiration? Our trainers are equipped with an exciting skill set for you to make the most of, ready to inspire and and find something that you may not even know that your device can do for you.
We do a lot more, but here’s some of the popular subjects we cover:
- Getting started with Mac, iPhone, iPad.
- Getting the most out of your TV.
- Perfecting your photo’s.
- Editing a movie in Final Cut Pro.
- Getting creative in Adobe Photoshop.
- Word processing on Mac and/or iPad.
- Music making in GarageBand.
- Build your own website.
- Printer set-up.
Training starts at £40 for 1 hour in the Kent area.
gift cards also available.
In a rush, or just want something done for you?
Our skills are available for hire. We can:
- Creating an inspiring presentation.
- Build you an already formatted spreadsheet.
- Edit your video footage.
- Pretty up that dull document.
- Make something both PC and Mac compatible.
Computer health checks
Nobody likes an unhappy gadget. Our Apple Certified Trainers can also:
- Speed up your Mac.
- Uncomplicate your iCloud.
- Install software.
- Restore and update.
We can come to you or we can collect your dvice.